Quality Assurance Program
Millennium Microwave Corporation has developed and implemented a customer-focused quality management system in accordance with the AS9100 Aerospace Standard that includes:
- A robust audit program that includes third party audits to maintain ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, internal audits for continuous improvement and regular customer audits.
- A management review program to assess customer satisfaction, resource management, and effectiveness of the quality system.
- A quality document system (containing level I, II, and III documents) that is regularly updated and communicated to employees.
- A thorough training program for all employees incorporating documented work instructions that define responsibilities, authorities, and procedures for product realization.
- A system for approving suppliers that includes risk assessment, flow down of all requirements to the supply chain, a supplier corrective action system and a periodic review of performance.
- Adherence to IPC-A-610 standards for workmanship for soldering and internal MMC standards for RF assemblies. All Millennium assemblers are certified to J-STD-001.
- Rigorous inspection of workmanship at incoming, in-process and final inspection stages.
- Measurement of delivery performance and product conformity by tracking on-time deliveries and both customer returns and in-process defects.
- A corrective/preventive action system focused on continual improvement that handles material received from suppliers as well as products returned by customers.
- A configuration management and traceability program.
Click the button below for more information on the Millennium Microwave Quality System.